This section includes the following articles:
- What is a report typical loading time?
- What is the typical lag in data collection? How to get real time reporting?
- How far back does the reporting data go?
- Which point of view should I use?
- Why some of the dimensions/metrics are not available?
- What is the difference between 'Sell through rate' and 'Fill rate' metrics?
- What is the difference between 'Video views', 'Ad views' and 'Billable video views', 'Billable ad views'?
- What's the difference between the 'Video views' and the 'Video views (player)' metrics?
- What does the 'Playlist Sequence Number' dimension stand for?
- Can I schedule a report to be delivered via email or FTP?
- Where do I choose which company / player I want to run my report for?
- Why do I see an unknown/odd domain in my report?
- Why do I see "facebook.com" as the domain where my video views are delivering?
- Why is my table showing rows with 0 or random rows?
- What's different about the reporting for live videos?
- I can't download a report. What should I do?