Buyers Dashboard within the Awaiting Review tab
Go to Marketplace > Buyer Review > Awaiting Review tab. Displays the list of buyers awaiting review for associated connections. Manually approve or automatically approve connections within the list.
The Search bar will filter the list by buyers name.
New buyers drop-down menu
Defines and activates default approval settings for future buyers. New buyers considering your sites in the Video SSP Marketplace have their permissions set to your default settings.
- New buyers auto-approved: Future buyers submitted for your approval will be automatically approved.
- New buyers manually approved: Future buyers submitted for your approval will need to be manually approved.
Note: You can edit these new buyer's default settings by clicking the Default Settings button.
Site Reporting: Enables the buyer to report on which of your sites the impressions ran. Available options:
- Off (default)
Creatives: Defines the approving method for creatives. Creatives are buyer objects that contain a video file, click URL and tracking beacons. Available options:
- Auto Approve: Approves new non-RTB creatives automatically.
Note: Marketplace connection block lists will still be enforced. This setting also controls default RTB creative settings.
- Manually Approve (default): Requires manually approval for new non-RTB creatives in the Creative Review tab.
RTB Creatives: Defines the approving method for RTB creatives. RTB creatives are buyer objects sent through RTB that contain a video file, click URL and tracking beacons.
These settings take effect for all Creatives submitted via an RTB Ad from an approved RTB Buyer.
- Auto Approve: Approves new RTB creatives automatically.
- Manually Approve: Requires manually approval for new RTB creatives in the Marketplace RTB Ad Review tab.
- Manual approval is only available for participating RTB buyers.
- Only manually approved RTB Creatives can be filtered by Connection blocklists.
- Blocked: RTB bid requests are not sent to this buyer. RTB Creatives are not allowed and will not display the creative in the Creative Review tab.
Download the list of Buyers
Click the gear icon to open the buyers options drop-down menu. Download the list of buyers to CSV or Excel.
Shows the name of Buyer. Anyone who has video ads and a budget and is looking to buy inventory can be a buyer: advertisers, ad agencies, or ad networks.
Action button (Bulk edit buyer): To bulk edit settings on multiple buyers, select the checkbox in front of the buyer name. After selecting the buyers to update, the bulk edit options are displayed under the Action drop-down menu:
- Approve for All Connections
- Approve for Select Connections…
- Reject for All Connections
Displays the date the buyer first attempted to make purchases on your inventory. The Submission Date column is sortable.
Authorizes the selected buyer to buy your inventory for associated connections. Available options:
- Approve for All Connections
- Approve for Select Connections…: Selecting this option, opens the Approve Buyer for Marketplace Connections window. All available connections display in the list and the user can select the desired buyers. Once confirmed with Approve Buyers, the buyer name moves to the Approved tab.
Important rules for RTB buyer approvals
To buy RTB Ads on seller inventory, the RTB Ad must be approved for Some connections or All connections in the RTB Ad Review tab.
For RTB Creatives for a given RTB Buyer to appear in the Creative Review tab:
- The RTB Buyer must have at least one RTB Ad approved in the RTB Ad Review tab
- The RTB Buyer must be 'participating' (i.e., passing us the creative ID info etc.)
- The default setting for RTB Creative Review in the Buyer Review tab must be either 'auto-approved' or 'manually approved' - not 'blocked
Declines the selected buyer to buy your inventory and rejects to establish connections. The buyer name moves to the Rejected tab.