If you add or remove a Media from your connection, you should also make a corresponding change to the media list of an inventory source that this connection is targeted at, as their media lists should match.
Follow the steps below to add the media in your connection.
- Access your connection create page by either creating a new connection or editing an existing one.
- Click on the 'Media' tab. The Media tab is displayed.
- Under the 'Children's Privacy' area, select 'Yes' or 'No' radio button to indicate whether there are any sites/apps to be added that are directed towards children aged under 13.
Note: Create separate connections for children under 13 and general audience inventory.
- Click on '+Media' button. The Sites tab of the Add Media window is displayed.
- Enter the name of the domain that you would like to monetize.
Note: Enter the domain name without any http://, https:// or www. prefixes.
- Optional: Click enter/return and add another domain by typing its name in the next row.
Note: You can type one entry per row or copy and paste large lists from Excel or another external source (one entry per row).
Note: The Add Media window has a 100,000 character limit.
- Optional: To add an app to your connection, go to the 'App' tab and repeat steps 5-6, entering a name(s) for an app(s).
- Click on 'Save & Exit'. The domain/app is added to your connection.
- Continue selecting marketplaces for your connection by clicking here.