Edit an existing connection to add more media or to change the targeting.
Follow the steps below to edit an existing connection.
Important! If changes are made to a live connection, the connection is paused and ads stop serving. The status reverts to 'Pending Approval' and is resubmitted for approval.
- Go to the Video SSP platform by clicking here.
- Click on the 'Marketplace' in the Video SSP platform menu and select 'Connections'. The connections page is displayed.
- Optional: Search for the required connection by entering its name in the 'Search' field and pressing enter/return. Relevant search results are displayed.
- Go to the required connection, click on the context menu icon and select 'Edit Connection' from the drop-down list. The connection edit page is displayed.
- Continue to apply/change any of your connection settings by referring to How to Create a New Connection.
Note: You can add new Media (Site or App) to your existing connection without pausing it. The Media itself will be placed in Pending status until further approval for sale in the Video SSP Marketplace.