By default, a video is syndicated with a seller rule that is assigned to it. You can choose to override the seller rule restrictions for a specific video and share this video directly with other companies in the Portal.
To share your video with other companies, perform the following steps:
- Access the required video edit page by either uploading a new video or editing an existing one.
- Go to the 'RESTRICTIONS' tab.
- Under the 'VIDEO RESTRICTION' field, select the 'Enable override' checkbox. The Sharing Field is displayed.
- Continue sharing your video with specific companies and/or company groups according to the steps described in How to Use the Sharing Field.
- Save your video according to one of the following options:
- SAVE & NEXT - Selecting this option will save your video and switch to the next video edit page.
- SAVE - Selecting this option will save your video and remain in the video page edit mode.
- SAVE & CLOSE - Selecting this option will save your video and open your video details page.