To add a list of domains to your Player Demand Sites/App Target in a form of a .csv file, perform the following steps:
- Access your player that is monetized using the Player Demand in edit mode.
- Go to the 'DEMAND' tab.
- Optional: Apply filters and select ad demand connections as described in steps 3 to 12 of How to Create Ad Demand Connections using the Player Demand.
- Under the 'SITES/ APP TARGET' area, click on the 'ADD FILE' button. The Add File window is displayed.
- Upload your domains .csv file using one of the following upload options:
- Drag & drop - Drag & drop your domains .csv file to the rectangular dashed area in the Add File window.
- Upload File - Click on this field to open a finder/explorer window that will allow you to select the relevant .csv file from your machine.
Note: To learn more about the requirements to the demand domains .csv file format, please see Requirements to Demand Domains .csv Format.
- Click on 'OK'. Your list of domains is added to your Player Demand.
- Click on 'SAVE'. Your Sites/App Target list is saved and added to your Player Demand.