To manually add a domain to your Player Demand Sites/App Target list, perform the following steps:
- Access your player that is monetized using the Player Demand in edit mode.
- Go to the 'DEMAND' tab.
- Optional: Apply filters and select ad demand connections as described in steps 3 to 12 of How to Create Ad Demand Connections using the Player Demand.
- Under the 'SITES/ APP TARGET' area, click on the 'ADD MANUALLY' button. The Add Sites/ Apps window is displayed.
- Enter the URL of your domain into the 'INSERT SITE/APP' field and click on the + icon. Your domain is added to the list.
Note: Enter the domain name without any http:// or https:// prefixes.
- Optional: Repeat step 5 to add another domain to the Sites/App Target list.
- Click on 'OK'. Your domain is added to your Player Demand.
- Click on 'SAVE'. Your Sites/App Target list is saved and added to your Player Demand.