To edit your black list/white list of domains, perform the following steps:
- Access your Seller Rule page in the edit mode.
- Go to the 'URL PATTERNS' field and click on 'Edit Restrictions'. The Domain Restrictions picker is displayed.
- Apply the required changes to the black list/white list of domains. For further details, please see How to Allow or Restrict Your Content from Playing on a Domain.
- Click on 'APPLY'. The changes of your black list/white list of domains are saved.
- Click on one of the following options to save your seller rule:
- SAVE - Selecting this option will save your seller rule and remain in the seller rule page edit mode.
- SAVE & CLOSE - Selecting this option will save your seller rule and open your seller rule details page.