To allow/restrict your content from being served by a specific company on all domains, perform the following steps:
- Access your seller rule edit page and open the Domain Restrictions picker as described here.
- Select the required restriction mode by clicking on the relevant radio button according to the following options:
- Block list - Select this option to restrict domains from playing videos assigned to this seller rule.
- Allow list - Select this option to allow domains to play videos assigned to this seller rule.
- Click on the Domains/Companies picker and select 'Companies' mode to display the list of available companies.
- Optional: Search for the required company by typing its name or ID in the search field. The relevant search results are displayed.
- Go to the required company and check a box against it to blocklist/allowlist all domains listed under this company.
Note: This way you prevent/allow this company to serve your content on all of the domains listed under it.
- Click on 'APPLY'.Your block list/allow list of domains is saved and applied to your seller rule.
- Click on one of the following options to save your seller rule:
- SAVE - Selecting this option will save your seller rule and remain in the seller rule page edit mode.
- SAVE & CLOSE - Selecting this option will save your seller rule and open your seller rule details page.