Add a wildcard before or after a specific domain to allow/restrict your content from playing on subdomains or subsections of this domain.
To allow/restrict your content from playing on subdomains or subsections of a specified domain, perform the following steps:
- Access your seller rule edit page and open the Domain Restrictions picker as described here.
- Select the required restriction mode by clicking on the relevant radio button according to the following options:
- Black list - Select this option to restrict domains from playing videos assigned to this seller rule.
- White list - Select this option to allow domains to play videos assigned to this seller rule.
- Verify that the 'Domains' mode is selected in the Domains/Companies picker displaying the list of available domains.
- Search for the required domain by typing its name in the search field. The relevant search results are displayed.
- Restrict/allow the required domain from playing your content on it either everywhere or for a specific company.
- Go to the Domain Black/White List Summary area and click on the 'Wildcard before' icon and/or 'Wildcard after' icon against your domain to blacklist/whitelist its subdomains or subsections.
- Click on 'APPLY'. Your black list/white list of domains is saved and applied to your seller rule.
- Click on one of the following options to save your seller rule:
- SAVE - Selecting this option will save your seller rule and remain in the seller rule page edit mode.
- SAVE & CLOSE - Selecting this option will save your seller rule and open your seller rule details page.