To allow/restrict your content from playing on a specific domain for all companies, perform the following steps:
- Access your seller rule edit page and open the Domain Restrictions picker as described here.
- Select the required restriction mode by clicking on the relevant radio button according to the following options:
- Block list - Select this option to restrict domains from playing videos assigned to this seller rule.
- Allow list - Select this option to allow domains to play videos assigned to this seller rule.
- Verify that the Domains mode is selected in the Domains/Companies picker displaying the list of available domains.
- Optional: Search for the required domain by typing its name in the search field. The relevant search results are displayed.
Note: If you didn't find a specific domain that you would like to allow/restrict in the list of domains in the Domain Restrictions picker, please refer to How to Allow/Restrict a New Domain.
- Go to the required domain and click on the flag icon to blocklist/allowlist this domain for all companies.
Note: By selecting this option you blocklist/allowlist this domain for all companies, including the new companies that will be created and associated with this domain in future.
- Click on 'APPLY'. Your block list/allow list of domains is saved and applied to your seller rule.
- Click on one of the following options to save your seller rule:
- SAVE - Selecting this option will save your seller rule and remain in the seller rule page edit mode.
- SAVE & CLOSE - Selecting this option will save your seller rule and open your seller rule details page.