To allow/restrict your content from playing on a specific domain that is not registered in the Portal and is not found in the list of domains in the Domain Restrictions picker, perform the following steps:
- Access your seller rule edit page and open the Domain Restrictions picker as described here.
- Select the required restriction mode by clicking on the relevant radio button according to the following options:
- Block list - Select this option to restrict domains from playing videos assigned to this seller rule.
- Allow list - Select this option to allow domains to play videos assigned to this seller rule.
- Verify that the 'Domains' mode is selected in the Domains/Companies picker displaying the list of available domains.
- Type your domain name in the search field.
- Click on the 'Restrict/Allow everywhere' button. Your domain is added to the Domain Block/Allow List Summary summary.
Note: Enter the domain name without any http:// or https:// prefixes.
Note: Your domain will be blocklisted/allowlisted everywhere, which means that any company that will be created in the Portal and assigned with this domain in future, will be restricted from/allowed to syndicate the videos on this domain.
- Click on 'APPLY'. Your new domain is added to your seller rule allow list/block list of domains.
- Click on one of the following options to save your seller rule:
- SAVE - Selecting this option will save your seller rule and remain in the seller rule page edit mode.
- SAVE & CLOSE - Selecting this option will save your seller rule and open your seller rule details page.