To create a scheduled playlist, perform the following steps:
- Access your Playlist page in the edit mode.
- Click on the 'Versions' icon to open VERSIONS screen.
- Create a future version of your playlist according to one of the following options:
- Create new version - click on the 'CREATE NEW VERSION' button to open a new playlist version page.
- Duplicate current version - Hover over the 'Current' playlist version and click on the 'Copy' icon to duplicate your current playlist version content and settings into the new playlist version.
- In the SET ACTIVE DATE & TIME screen, select the required date and time when your new playlist version will become active.
- Optional: Set the time zone.
Note: The time zone you select will be automatically applied to all versions of this playlist.
- Click on 'SET DATE & TIME' to save your date and time settings.
- Continue creating your new playlist version by adding placements to it and applying the required order as described in How to Define a Playlist.
- Optional: Add another new playlist version repeating steps 3 to 7.
- Optional: Hover over your newly created playlist version and apply actions to it according to the following table:
Icon Name Description Edit Click on this icon to edit your playlist version scheduling settings. Copy Click on this icon to duplicate your playlist version. Delete Click on this icon to delete your playlist version.
- Click on one of the following options to save your playlist:
- SAVE - Selecting this option will save your playlist and remain in the playlist edit mode.
- SAVE & CLOSE - Selecting this option will save your playlist and open the playlist details page.
The playlist is saved and ready for assignment to a player. For further details, please see How to assign a Playlist to a Player.