What are Marketplaces?
A Marketplace is an enclosed environment for serving ads using our Targeting Rules monetization model. By assigning a Marketplace to a Player, you are limiting the player's eligible Targeting Rules to only those assigned to the same Marketplace environment.
Note: A Marketplace is only relevant for Players that have their 'AD SETTINGS' -> 'Ad Strategy' set to 'Content-Based'.
Apply a Marketplace
To limit a player template to retrieve Targeting Rules only from a selected Marketplace in the Player Template wizard, perform the following steps:
- Access the Player template wizard by editing an existing player template or creating a new one.
- Click on 'ADVANCED' and select the 'AD SETTINGS' tab.
- Under the 'AD SETTINGS' tab, scroll down to the 'MARKETPLACE' area.
- Click on the 'MARKETPLACE' field to search and select for the relevant Ads Marketplace your player will be allowed to retrieve eligible Targeting Rules from.
- Click on 'SAVE'. Your marketplace setting is saved to the player template.