What is the Pre/Post Script Tag Area in the Player Template Wizard?
This feature is extremely useful when adding custom tracking pixels or custom functionalities, outside the player, that can be easily embedded with the same Player tag embed code.
Add or Change a Script Tag in the Player Template Wizard
To add a Script Tag in the player template, perform the following steps:
- Access the Player template wizard by editing an existing player template or creating a new one.
- Click on 'ADVANCED' and select the 'EMBED TAG' tab.
- Under the 'EMBED TAG' tab, scroll down to the 'PRE/POST SCRIPT TAG' area.
- Click on 'Add script'. The Add Script screen is displayed.
- In the Add Script screen, apply the required fields according to the following table:
Field Name Description SCRIPT LOCATION
Click on this field and select where in the Player Tag embed code your custom script will be located according to the following options:
Note: You do not need to add any HTML <script> tags at the beginning or end of your custom code, as they will be added automatically.
- Click on 'SAVE'. Your custom script is added to your player template.
- Click on 'SAVE'. You custom script is saved to the player template.