To create a Publisher company, perform the following steps:
- Access your company edit page by either following the steps 1 to 8 of the company quick creation or editing an existing one.
- Under the 'OVERVIEW' area, go to the 'MANAGED BY' field search and select the Account Manager that is responsible for this partner account.
- Go to the 'VIDEOS' tab.
- Scroll down to the 'DISPLAY VIDEOS FROM' area and apply the required fields according to the following table:
Field Description CONTENT VISIBILITY
Select which content will be displayed to users that are logged into this company from the drop-down menu according to the following options:
- Show All Content (Default) - This will allow your company users to view all public content available in the Portal.
- Show only my content - This will allow your company users to view all content associated with your company.
- Show only white label content - This will allow your company users to view all content associated with your White Label and of its Affiliates.
VIDEOS FILTER STRING
Enter a specific string in which you wish to limit your company visibility to. This will restrict all user accounts created under this company to only have visibility to the video filter string you set.
Note: We recommend leaving this field unrestricted when creating companies with the purpose of setting up your white label subdomain site.
- Go to the 'SITES' tab.
- Add domains to your company page to allow your company's content syndication only on those specific domains by uploading a domains list or manually adding domains.
- Go to the 'PLAYERS' tab.
- Under the 'DEFAULT PLAYER & TAGS' area, apply the required fields according to the following table:
Field Description DEFAULT PLAYER Select the player you wish to set as the default. The default player's settings will be applied to any new player created for your publisher company.
Note: This field is preset to your publisher company's default player that is automatically created by the system when you create your publisher company.
DEFAULT PLAYER TEMPLATE
Select the player template that will be applied as a default one to any newplayer created for your publisher company.
Note: This field is preset to your selected business type standard player template.
- Click on one of the following options to save your company:
- SAVE - Selecting this option will save your company and remain in the company page edit mode.
- SAVE & CLOSE - Selecting this option will save your company and open your company details page.
- Optional: Create or edit new entities to be assigned to your company using the shortcuts menu.
Note: For more details on how to use the shortcuts menu please refer to Company Shortcuts Menu.