To register your app, perform the following steps:
- Go to the portal by clicking here.
- Hover over 'TOOLS' and go to 'OTT' in the Portal menu. An additional menu is displayed.
- Click on 'SDK REGISTRATION'. The App Registrations list page is displayed.
- Click on 'CREATE NEW'. A new SDK Registration page is displayed.
Note: An SDK Registration is created under your user's owning company by default.
- Mandatory: Enter a name for your app registration. This name will identify your app registration in the Portal.
- Add a description for your app registration under the 'DESCRIPTION' field.
- Mandatory: Add an email to be used as a point of contact by our SDK dev team by typing it in the 'TECHNICAL CONTACT (EMAIL)' field and pressing enter/return.
- Apply the fields to enable SDK for a relevant platform type and register a relevant bundle ID according to the following table:
Field Description IOS AND ANDROID PLATFORMS Select this toggle to enable mobile SDK for iOS and Android. MOBILE NATIVE BUNDLE ID (APPLE, GOOGLE, AMAZON) Mandatory: Enter the bundle identifier that you have previously registered in a relevant website. ROKU Select this toggle to enable mobile SDK for Roku.
- Click on the relevant button to access an SDK repository for your required platform according to the following options:
- GET IOS SDK ON GITHUB - Click on this button to open our SDK Github repository for iOS platform.
- GET ANDROID SDK ON GITHUB - Click on this button to open our SDK Github repository for Android platform.
Note: To receive SDK for Roku platform, please contact our dev team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on 'SAVE & CLOSE'. Your app is registered in our Portal and your SDK registration details page opens displaying a link to a player that has been automatically generated for your app.