To connect your player to your Video SSP ad demand inventory and/or Video Syndication Ad Campaigns using the Player Demand, perform the following steps:
- Access the player wizard by editing an existing player or creating a new one.
- Go to the 'DEMAND' tab.
- Select the 'ENABLE' slider to activate the Demand and define your connection settings.
- Enter a numeric value in the 'RESERVE PRICE ($)' field to filter out any Video SSP Marketplace Connections, Inventory Sources, and 3rd party Ad Campaigns with a reserve price lower than the value defined.
Note: The minimum value accepted is 0.001$.
- Optional: Click on the 'GEO TARGET' field and type a country name to search and select relevant countries to filter out your Video SSP Marketplace Connections, Inventory Sources, and 3rd party Ad Campaigns. This will remove any connections that do not match the target countries you have entered. After finding the relevant country press return/enter to add the country to the list.
Note: You can add multiple geo targets.
- Go to the 'DEVICE TYPE' field and select the required device type this player will be used for. This will filter out any Video SSP Marketplace Connections, Inventory Sources, and 3rd party Ad Campaigns that don't support the selected device type.
Note: By default, 'Desktop' device type is selected.
Note: Inventory Sources cannot be filtered by device type, but the selected device type will filter out all the Marketplace Connections retrieved by the Inventory Sources.
- Click on 'APPLY' to narrow down your available Video SSP Marketplace Connections, Inventory Sources, and 3rd party ad campaigns results according to the selected filters. The demand selection window is displayed.
- Optional: Select the relevant demand source tab according to the following options:
- Marketplace connections - Displays all available marketplace connections in Video SSP.
- Inventory sources - Displays all available inventory sources in Video SSP.
- 3rd party - Displays all available ad campaigns in the Portal.
- Optional: Use the 'Find' field to search for specific Marketplace connections, Inventory sources and/or 3rd party Ad Campaigns according to the selected and displayed tab.
- Optional: You can choose to select all results by selecting this check box. All results under the displayed tab will be automatically marked as well.
- Select the corresponding check boxes to the required Marketplace connections, Inventory sources and/or 3rd party Ad Campaigns you would like to link to your player.
- Click 'CONNECT'. Your selected Marketplace connections, Inventory sources and/or 3rd party Ad Campaigns are displayed in your player demand settings.
- Optional: Go to the 'SITES / APP TARGET' area to add sites/apps where your ad demand connections will be allowed to play at.
- Optional: Click on the 'ADD FILE' button to upload your list of sites/apps to the Demand in a form of a .csv file.
Note: For more details on how to upload your sites/apps .csv list to your Player Demand, please refer to How to Upload Domains .csv File to Your Demand.
Note: To learn more about the requirements to the demand domains .csv file format, please see Requirements to Demand Domains .csv Format.
- Optional: Click on the 'ADD MANUALLY' button to enter a domain URL and add it to your sites target list.
Note: For more details on how to manually add a site/app to your Player Demand, please refer to How to Manually Add Domains to Your Demand.
Note: You can add multiple domains.
- Click 'SAVE'. Your player is now monetized using the selected Marketplace Connections, Inventory Sources and/or Ad Campaigns.