To search for a specific company in the Sharing Picker, perform the following steps:
- Go to your shareable entity and open the Sharing Picker. For further details, please see How to Use the Sharing Field.
Note: The Filter/Select Company Groups pane in the Sharing Picker is automatically populated with all the Company Groups that the owning company is part of.
Important! If you do not see the Filter/Select Company Groups pane, you do not have permissions to view Company Groups. If this is required, please contact your Company Administrator.
- Optional: Narrow the search scope to a required company group by clicking on its name.
- Select the relevant mode of the company type picker to display results for a specific company type according to the following options:
- White Labels (default) - Select this option to search among the White Label companies.
- Affiliates - Select this option to search among the Affiliate companies.
Note: The prompt in the search field displays the current search scope according to the most recent selection. For example, if the prompt says "Search white label", this means your search will be conducted among all White Label companies of all available company groups and return only White Label companies.
- Search for the required company by typing its name in the search field. The relevant search results are displayed.
Note: The number near the 'COMPANIES' label will dynamically change displaying the number of matching search results.
- Optional: Select/Deselect the corresponding check box by the required Company to share your entity/prevent the required Company from gaining access to your entity.
Note: To learn more on how to share your entity with a specific company and how to prevent a specific company from seeing your entity, please refer to How to Share Your Entity With a Specific Company outside of a Company Group and How to Exclude a Specific Company From a Selected Company Group.
- Click on 'APPLY'. Your Sharing Picker settings are saved.
- Click on one of the buttons to save your entity according to the following options:
- SAVE - Selecting this option will save your entity and remain in the entity page edit mode.
- SAVE & CLOSE - Selecting this option will save your entity and open your entity details page.