To create a podcast player, perform the following steps:
- Go to the Portal by clicking here.
- Hover over 'PLAYERS' in the Portal menu and select 'PLAYERS'. The players page is displayed.
- Click on 'CREATE NEW'. A new player wizard showing the 'BASIC INFO' tab is displayed.
- Enter a name for your podcast player.
Click on the 'COMPANY (OWNER)' field to define the company under which your podcast player will reside.
Note: By default, this field will be set to your user's owning company or your user's company context menu. For further details, please see Company Context Menu.
Note: If you have access to any additional Affiliate Companies you will also be able to assign this player to them from this field.
- Switch to the 'LOOK & FEEL' tab and scroll down to the 'PLAYER CONTROLS' area.
- Click on the 'MORE CONTROLS' field and select 'Podcast'. The Podcast player skin is selected and applied to your player.
- Click on 'SAVE'. Your podcast player is saved under the selected company.
Note: To learn how to apply your Podcast player settings to a podcast, please refer to How to Create Your Podcast Player Embed Tag.