Important! When the Player error message functionality is not applied, if the first video in your Player's assigned Playlist has a video restriction, the Player will automatically revert to the next video in the Playlist without displaying an error message.
Activate/Disable Player Error Messages
To activate/disable error messages on all your company Players, perform the following steps:
- Go to the Portal by clicking here.
- Hover over 'ADMIN' and select 'COMPANIES' from the drop down menu. The companies page is displayed.
- Optional: Search for the required company by entering a name and pressing enter/return. Relevant results are displayed.
- Go to the required company click on and select 'Edit'. The company edit page is displayed.
- Click on 'Restrictions'. The restrictions tab is displayed.
- Selecting the 'Show N/A message if 1st video is restricted' check box will apply the Player error message functionality to all your Company Players. When not selected, your company Players will move to the next video in the Playlist automatically without displaying an error message.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the company edit page and click on 'Save'. Error message will now be displayed on your player according to an evaluated first video.