The CMS Video Plugin has two main view modes for scrolling through video results:
- Item view - This displays a grid of video result thumbnails (this is the default view).
- List view - This displays a list of video results including additional details about each video including:
- Owning company of the video.
- Video ID number.
- The video's assigned Seller rule.
- The number of Video views the video has accumulated until now.
- The video's Activation date.
- The video's Creation date.
Switch Between Item / List View
To switch between Item/List view, perform the following steps:
- Go to the CMS Video Plugin Search screen.
- Click on one of the following icons to switch between views:
- - Select this icon for the Item view.
- - Select this icon for the List view.