After creating a playlist (either Manuel, Dynamic or Combined) you can assign it to a player you prepared earlier.
Note: For further details, please see How to create a playlist.
Assign a Playlist to a Player
To assign a playlist to an existing player, perform the following steps:
- Access the player wizard by editing an existing player or creating a new one.
- Under the 'BASIC INFO' tab click on the 'Playlist' field. A search field is displayed.
- Search for the required playlist you want to assign to this player. Relevant search results are displayed in a drop down list.
- Select the required Playlist from the drop down list.
Note: You must have at least one predefined playlist to assign to the player. If you do not have a playlist, please see How to create a playlist.
Note: If no Playlist is selected, this player will not have any videos to playback and will display an error code.
- Click on 'SAVE'. Your playlist is assigned to your player.