What is an Ad Vendor Block List?
An Ad Vendor block list is a list of sites that will not receive any ads from Ad Campaigns associated with this Ad Vendor.
Note: To understand the difference between Blocklists and Allowlists, see What are Blocklists and Allowlists.
Note: Block lists that are applied to the Ad Vendor level will apply to all Ad Campaigns assigned to that Ad Vendor.
Upload a Block List to an Ad Vendor
This process only describes mandatory steps. Each image is followed by a step-by-step description.
To add a blocklist to an Ad Vendor, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Portal by clicking here.
- Hover over 'MONETIZATION' in the Portal menu and select 'AD VENDORS'. The Ad Vendors page is displayed.
- Go to the required Ad Vendor and click on 'Details'.
Note: You must have at least one predefined Ad Vendor. For further details, please see How to Create an Ad Vendor.
- Click on 'Upload Sites Block List'. The upload Ad Vendor's site block list screen is displayed.
- Click on 'Browser' and use the explorer window to select the relevant file for upload.
Note: File Formats for Blocklist.
Note: Multiple blocklists may be uploaded to the Ad Vendor.
- Optional: Selecting the 'Overwrite existing list' check box will use the override any previously existing block list with your currently selected file.
- Click on 'Upload'. The blocklist is applied to your Ad Vendor.
Note: It will take up to 1 hour for the site list to propagate.