Ad campaigns are used to manage your advertisement settings on one or more players. Each campaign represents an ad request to an ad vendor with the goal of receiving an ad/s for your player.
Note: This is the first stage in setting up your Player Mobile Ad Autoplay functionality.
Important! If you decide to edit an existing Ad Campaign, remember that Mobile Ad Autoplay only supports VAST engine Ad requests that do not include VPAID elements.
To Apply Mobile Ad Autoplay to your Ad Campaign, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Portal by clicking here.
- Either Edit an existing Ad campaign or Create a new one.
- In the Ad Campaign edit screen, go to the 'ENGINE TYPE' field and verify that it is set to 'VAST'.
Note: Mobile Ad Autoplay is only supported using our VAST engine.
- Go to the 'MEDIA TYPE' field and select on what target devices the ad campaign will be served from the drop down list according to the following options:
- All (Default) - If this VAST tag supplies both Mobile and Desktop types of inventory, please select this option.
- Mobile - If the VAST tag you are using only supplies mobile demand please select this option.
- Desktop - Do not select this option as this Ad configuration is targeted to serve on mobile devices.
- Scroll down and click on the 'USE INLINE PLAYER' button. This will enable the Mobile Ad Autoplay functionality to this Ad Campaign.
- Click on 'SAVE'. Your Ad Campaign is ready to serve Inline Ads.
- Assign this Ad Campaign to an Ad Set. For further details, please see How to create an Ad Set.
Proceed to the next stage, How to Setup your Player to support Mobile Ad Autoplay.