After creating a playlist (either Manual, Dynamic or Combined), you can assign it to a player you prepared earlier.
Note: For further details, please see How to create a Playlist.
Assign a Playlist to a Player
To assign a playlist to an existing player, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Portal by clicking here.
- Hover over 'PLAYERS' in the Portal menu and select 'PLAYERS'. The players page is displayed.
- Optional: Search for the relevant player by entering its name and pressing enter/return. Relevant results are displayed.
- Go to the relevant player and click on the 'Menu' icon. A drop down menu is displayed.
- Select 'Edit' from the drop down menu. The player wizard page is displayed in edit mode.
- Clicking on the 'Playlist' field will open a search field that will allow you to search and select the required playlist from the drop down list.
Note: If you do not have a playlist, please see How to create a Playlist.
- Click on 'Save'. Your new playlist is assigned to your player.