The Term "Accessibility"
The Accessibility field is part of our content restriction functionality that defines which other companies (White labels and/or Affiliates) will be able to see your content/objects, according to the following options:
- Public - All companies within our platform will be able to view your content/object.
- Private - Only users with access to the specific company under-which this rule applies will be able to view this content/object.
- Blocklist/Allowlist - Selecting this option will allow you to define, on a more granular level, who will be able to view your content/object.
- Blocklist - Selecting this check box will allow you to pick specific companies and/or Company Groups that wont be able to view your content/object. Only the selected companies will be restricted while all other will be able to view your content.
- Allowlist - Selecting this check box will allow you to pick specific companies and/or Company Groups that will be granted view permissions to your content/object. Only the selected companies will be able to view your videos while all the others will be restricted from viewing.
- Private but Allowlist my affiliates - Selecting this check box will apply viewing privileges only to all the Affiliate companies under your White label. all other companies will not see your content/object.
Note: Accessibility can be set on the following objects:
- Seller Rules.
- Ad Sets.
- Ad Campaigns.