What is the Published Date Filter?
The published date filter allows you to view content videos published during the selected time-frame.
Note: A published date is a date when a video is published and available for syndication.
How to Apply the Filter
Click on the 'PUBLISHED DATE' filter and select one of the following options from the drop-down list to narrow down your list of results:
- Last 24 Hrs - Videos that were published over the last 24 hours.
- Past 3 Days - Videos that were published over the last 3 days.
- Past Week - Videos that were published over the past week.
- Past Month - Videos that were published over the past month.
- All - All videos published by the current date.
- Custom - Videos that were published within a custom time-frame. You may select a time zone and also define required 'FROM' and 'TO' dates, as well as 'START TIME' and 'END TIME'.