- Download the CMS Video Plugin .zip file by clicking here (updated October 18th 2016).
How to Install
To install the New CMS Video Plugin, perform the following steps:
- Log into your WordPress domain using your credentials.
- Hover over the 'Plugins' icon in the WordPress left pane, and select ‘Add New’ form the expanded list. The add plugins page is displayed.
- Click on 'Upload Plugin'. The upload plugin screen is displayed.
- Click on 'Choose file'. An explorer window is displayed.
- Select the AOL Video Plugin .zip file and click on 'Open'. The explorer window will close and allow you install the selected plugin.
- Click on 'Install Now'. The plugin will install itself.
- Select 'Activate Plugin' to enable the CMS Video Plugin for use.
- Go to your posts and the new CMS Video Plugin will displayed in your right pane.