Trending reports allow you to monitor changes in selected metrics in relation to previously collected data. Using the trending report feature, you can get valuable insights on your videos and/or ads by seeing changes in comparison to data collected in the previous hour, day, week, month or year.
When hovering a specific place within a graphical section, relevant trend data is displayed in a tooltip hover menu.
The hover menu provides the following information:
- Current value - value for the current time period (e.g. today)
- Historical value - value from prior time period (e.g. if you chose to compare vs prior day, this will show the prior day's value)
- % change - % increase or decrease from prior time period to current time period
- Numerical change - numerical increase or decrease from prior time period to current time period
Note: Trending is available to Table, Area chart, Line chart, and Column chart ONLY. It is not available for other section types.
- Can only be used with one of the following supported dimensions in each section - Dynamic Date, Hour, Date, and Month.
- Supported section types - Available only for: Table, Area chart, Line chart, and Column chart section types.
- Total row is not supported with the trending reports.