By default, all playlists are set as 'Private' meaning that only users within your company, that have permission to view playlists, will be able to view them. You are able to share Playlists beyond your Company's scope by applying an override on the Playlist.
To share your Playlist with other Companies within the Portal, perform the following steps:
- Access the Playlist edit page by either editing it or creating a new one.
- Go to the 'BASIC INFORMATION' tab.
- Under the 'RESTRICTIONS' field, select the 'Enable Override' check box. The Sharing Field is displayed.
- Continue sharing your playlist with specific companies and/or company groups according to the steps described in How to Use the Sharing Field.
- Save your playlist according to one of the following options:
- SAVE - Selecting this option will save your playlist and remain in the playlist page edit mode.
- SAVE & CLOSE - Selecting this option will save your playlist and open your playlist details page.