What are Ad Sets?
Ad sets are collections of Ad Campaigns used to manage your advertisement settings on one or more players. Ad sets are the actual object that links between your selected Ad campaigns and the Player.
Important! To use Ad Sets, verify that your Player Ad Settings 'Ad Strategy' field is set to 'Ad Set-based' otherwise this monetization logic will not apply. For further details, please see How to Apply or Change your Player AD SETTINGS.
Add Player Ad Sets
To add an Ad Set to the Player, perform the following steps:
- Access the player wizard by editing an existing player or creating a new one.
- Click on 'ADVANCED' and select the 'AD SETTINGS' tab.
- Under the 'AD SETTINGS' tab, go to the 'AD SETS' area.
- Click on 'Add Ad Set' to search and select an Ad Set from the drop down list.
Note: The search drop down list will only display ad sets available for use to your player's owning company.
- Optional: Repeat step 4 to assign additional Ad Sets to this player.
- Optional: Click on 'Fallback AdCanpign' to search and select an Ad Campaign that will be requested if all the previously assigned Ad Sets do not return any ad responses.
- Click on 'SAVE'. Your ad set is assigned and saved to the player.